The Parish Facilities are comprised of the Church and a group of related buildings located at the corners of Warwick Avenue, Essex Road and Maitland Avenue, and the Rectory located 3 blocks east at the corner of Warwick Avenue and Rugby Road.
The main structure erected in 1953 sits majestically on a 54,000 sq. ft plot of land.
The Chancel, Nave and Sanctuary vary in height from 22 to 23 feet. The interior of the church is stucco over brick. In the sanctuary there are eight sets of 14-foot high stained glass windows.
The church seats 300. The chapel of The Good Shepherd is elevated over the narthex floor and seats an additional 75 persons. There is a full undercroft directly below the sanctuary with a stage, auditorium and dressing rooms. Above the chapel, is a lounge and reading room that is presently used by the Sunday school. Adjacent to the lounge is the sacristy where members of the choir and the acolytes robe before Sunday service. This lounge could also be used when there is a congregation overflow.
THE ADMINISTRATION UNIT
Located adjacent to the eastern wall of the chancel, it houses the Rector’s and the Parish Administrator’s offices. These two offices occupy an area of 400 sq. ft.